It’s that time of year again, November Movember. That’s right, there are no pink yogurt tops or pretty ribbons. Movember is the month that men grow mustaches for health awareness, specifically prostate cancer.
Although started in Australia, this awareness has spread world wide.
- The rules are simple:
- Start clean shaven on November 1st.
- Tke a picture of your face, whisker free.
- Grow a mustache during the month of November.
- Tell everyone what the soup strainer on your face is for.
- At the end of November, go back to your regularly scheduled facial hair.
Some important points to add about the mustache itself
You are not allowed to connect the mustache to any other facial hair:
- You are not allowed a goatee.
- You are not allowed a beard.
- You are not allowed to connect to your sideburns for some epic chops.
- You are allowed a “tickler.”
Article by Scott Harangue. Click here to see full article