- Use your index finger or a tail comb to part the hair where you’re going to begin clipping in
- The extensions should be attached from the bottom up to the crown, and then do the sides of the head
- The hair should be separated from the right to left hairline. Lift up all the hair above the part and clip it out of the way.
- Check for gaps. If there are any gaps correct this by snapping the clips open, lifting it off your hair and repositioning it so that the weft lies flat.
To remove the Clip in Extensions
- Never try to remove the wefts without opening the clips first.
- Once open, gently lift up and away from hair.
- Pulling or tangling of the hair can result in damage to your own hair.