Now Hiring Full Time/Part Time Stylists
As a hairstylist at Team Zazou you are expected to perform the following job responsibilities as required.
- Open availability an asset (able to work one weekend day minimum). We offer flexible hours. This is not a 9-5, Monday-Friday industry. Peak scheduling hours must be met with reflecting numbers and productivity, if these do not match you will be moved from peak hours.
- Cuts, Colouring, Wash/Blowdry/Style, Permanent Texture and Extensions (if certified), Any treatments/services added to the menu
- To keep files current for all guests
- Monthly 1 on 1 reviews to help achieve KPI’s (Key Performing Indicators):
- Guest Retention
- Retail Per Client Transaction
- Number of Guests serviced
- To welcome your guests with a big smile, positive voice and a friendly hand shake.
- Salon maintenance is a critical part of the job. Housekeeping standards take a very high priority on our team.
- Between services and at the end of shifts, workspace is left immaculate. So must wash/colour areas or any stations used.
- To educate guests on proper homecare needs for each individual.
- To offer value added services to guests such as men’s mini facials, make up touch ups, skin and scalp analysis.
- To ensure guest is satisfied at the end of each service.
- To personally escort client to concierge for departure.
- To send thank-you cards to all/new guests.
- To stay up to date with product knowledge.
- To attend education classes regularly.
- Volunteer for community charitable events.
- Join us for our Team Social events when possible.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- To be a supportive member of our team!
EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- We pride ourselves at always bringing to our guests the highest level of service experience and product knowledge.
- Zazou offers subsidized support for advanced education and offers ongoing complimentary classes in house each month.
- Hairstylists at Team Zazou work off of a commission structure for both services and retail.
- Industry leading competitive wages
- Vision, Medical & Dental benefits
- Ongoing education/travel incentives (in house, out of house and abroad). Zazou as a business contributes over $20,000 annually towards furthering our stylists’ education.
- As a stylist you will receive the highest level of training which is well recognized within the industry.
- Flexible hours. Huge supporter of work/life balance (work 4 days, work 5 you tell us).
- No Clientele necessary. We are in a high traffic area, lots of walk ins, will build a clientele quickly
- As an employee you have security, coaching opportunities, and marketing support to build a clientele.
- Partnered with Green Circle Salons to reduce our carbon footprint
- Align and work with environmentally conscious brands: Davines, La Biosthetique, and Aria Beauty.
- Located in the heart of the BC coastal mountains.
- Out of the hustle and bustle of downtown Vancouver. On major bus routes to downtown Vancouver, Lonsdale Quay, West Vancouver, you name it.
- Tons of complimentary parking available in Lynn Valley Village
- Well known salon for over 20 years with a well-established and growing clientele.
- We have a great reputation both locally and nationally through our various community contributions and competition work.
- We’re a fun loving group of people that are passionate about serving people and our industry.
Learn. Grow. Succeed.
If you’re driven and passionate about the hair industry we want you!
Email resume to email@example.com or drop off at 3033 Mountain Hwy. North Vancouver, BC