Chelsea, a Master Stylist at Zazou, shares with us a few of the upcoming fall hair tips & trends that we’re expecting to see this year! See her bio and schedule here!
As we find ourselves steps away from fall season we realize we have to say a farewell to long days and warmth in sun drenched tones.
But if you are like me, that first smell of fall means golden leaves, cozy evenings, chunky cable knit scarves, and beautiful little booties
One of the best accessories for any season will be your hair.
- One of the best ways to transition to fall is richening your summer sombre, adding some depth to your lighter ends with caramels and reds.
- For the more adventurous there is always a selection of fun shades ranging from pastel pink to gorgeous green.
- Tousled, messy ponytails are the new ‘style’ look.
- Why not switch up the long layered locks? Try out a cute layered bob this fall.
- Trimming your ends is the best way to fall forward into a classy style.
- Whatever you do use with your locks, remember they will need some extra deep conditioning love.
If you’re unsure of your options stop in for a style consultation with one of our talented trend-setting stylists.
Happy fall everyone!!