Hello to our community!
The Covid-19 virus has no doubt been challenging and of concern to our Zazou family, our local community and the world. As the Coronovirus (COVID-19) continues to grow in our community and the globe we wanted to express the steps we are taking to ensure that everyone’s health and safety is our priority during this time.
- We are remaining up to date and have plans in place address the current situation.
- Regular sanitizing continues between guests: Stations and tools are cleaned.
- Team members wash their hands in between guests.
- Counters, POS machines, keyboards are regularly wiped with Clorox wipes.
- Disposing of any single-use items.
- Tissue available for guest use.
- Masks and gloves are available for staff (while supplies last).
- Laundry and dishes are constantly being washed with our machines.
- A strict policy is in place for team members who have symptoms of cough, fever or respiratory distress.
- Self-quarantine of 14 days for staff who recently traveled to any of the regions with a travel advisory.
- Option to receive a Men’s Mini Facial with men’s haircut services.
- Waiving cancellation policy if guests call experiencing symptoms, have been exposed to those experiencing symptoms, or have arrived home within 14 days from travelling.
In return we ask of you:
- As per the Government of Canadas recommendations – DO NOT come to your appointment if you have arrived home from travelling under 14 days. We are happy to reschedule. We will ask you to reschedule upon arrival if this is the case. We are doing this to protect our team and our community.
- Do not come to your service if you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: cough, fever or difficulty breathing.
- Avoid touching door handles with your bare hands (use a tissue or sleeves).
- Sneeze and/or cough into a tissue or your elbow and avoid touching your face. Discard tissue immediately into the trash and wash your hands.
- Arrive early and wash your hands prior to your service.
- Pay using Tap instead of cash to minimize contact.
- It’s recommended not to bring friends with you to your appointment.
- Flexibility with scheduling as we will be calling staff off should they exhibit any symptoms or are electing to self-isolate.
- No handshaking until all this passes.
If you are symptomatic, it’s recommended to contact 8-1-1 to speak with a health care professional. They will advise you on next steps.
If you’d like more information on COVID-19 and what you can do to help prevent the spread please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Click here.
Information on Travel Advisory is available on the Government of Canada website here. Click here.
The best policy is to stay calm and considerate…breath. This will pass. We as a global community need to ban together and help our fellow neighbors, it’s our responsibility. There are those who may need more help and support than others.
We will update you with any more info once it is received.