To ensure you receive an exceptional experience please follow our salon policies below:
- Please don’t be late. Try and arrive a few minutes early. But not too early 😉 Unless you’d like to enjoy a glass of wine before your service, you’re more than welcome to!
- We do our best to begin and finish our services on time, but due to every one of our guests having unique needs, sometimes we do run 10 to 15 minutes ahead or behind schedule. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- If it’s your first visit, we’ll require a few extra minutes to gather some information. Whenever possible we automatically schedule a complimentary consultation to provide you with extra time to fill in our New Guest Form and to discuss your hair goals with your stylist.
- Sh** Happens. Running late? Give us a call and we’ll do our best to accommodate your service. We may be required to modify the service you originally booked depending on how much time you have left. We still need to think about our other guest’s schedules too! If you’re going to be more than 15 minutes late we will likely ask you to reschedule.
Why is that?
- It’s our mandate to provide an exceptional experience each and every time
- If you’re running behind we’re not able to be as thorough and you may not be as relaxed
- If our team is running behind it can affect multiple other client’s days as well
Need to cancel or reschedule an appointment?
Of course! We require 24 hours cancellation notice. Please give us a call at 604-980-7223, send us an email to email@example.com, or change your appointment online!
Being stood up sucks!
We booked this appointment just for you! Its super lame when you don’t show up. Imagine how you’d feel if your stylist decided not to show up to your appointment? By not showing up your stylist doesn’t get dinner (aka doesn’t get paid) so don’t be a jerk. Please be respectful of our time as we are respectful of yours!
If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know with 24 hours notice and we’ll be happy to accommodate.
Please note: Everyone’s allowed one screw up. If you have more than two “late-cancel” or “no-shows” on record, you will be required to pre-pay a deposit of 50% of your service in order reserve any future appointments. You will be automatically charged 50% of your service cost if you do not arrive for a second time.
Do you have a favourite Stylist?
Let us know when you book! They’re not available? We share our guests! Can’t get in with your favourite stylist? Our whole team is here to support you. Call for a personal recommendation! Or check out their bio’s on our Team page! Click here