Here is your Christmas and New Year’s Eve beauty checklist. Do not be on the naughty list when it comes to looks this season. Here is a list that you need to get moving on because time is ticking. Make beauty appointments for nails, haircuts and colour ASAP! Time is running out and you do not want to get left looking like you spent the last 2 weeks shopping for others…now do you?
1. Hair: Holiday parties and events that start straight after work, can cause us ladies much distress – especially in the hair department. While the idea seems like fun, an early celebration causes a few problems. A change of footwear and a top can transform your outfit. Make up can brighten up your complexion – but what about your hair? Why not try a new look that represent the best hairstyle trends for the coming season. Between a minimalist cut and two-toned hair colour, we can bring you the hair trends of tomorrow. Click here for the latest trends!
2. Nails: How about an OPI Gel Application Manicure? A No Chip manicure will last you until New Years Eve. That way you do not have to worry about getting them done again until after the holidays. Click here for our nail services
Jazzing up sweater season….
3. Eyebrows and eye lash tinting: Let us shape and enhance your eyes! Why not try eyebrow and lip threading. Book in for your eyebrow and eyelash tint and this service will give you a Christmas morning worry free look. Wake up and go! Click here for all our waxing, threading, and tinting services
Come see Gabriella for all your nail, brow, and lash needs! Doesn’t she have beautiful brows???
4. Exfoliate: Is your skin looking a little tired and dry about now? One way to beat this is to exfoliate… Come in today for a complimentary skin analysis to determine the best exfoliator to suit your skin type. Get glowing! Click here for the newest from our skin care line
5. Drink water: Stay hydrated, your skin and hair will thank you.
6. St Tropez spray tan: Go to the professionals and get this done right. Stop going to those tanning beds, it can cause your skin to age pre-maturely and puts you at risk for skin cancer. That doesn’t mean you can’t have a natural, healthy, sun-kissed glow for the holidays! Click here for more details on St. Tropez tanning
7. A new holiday lip and eye colour… try Jane Iredale Glamour Eye and Lip Palette
A dazzling choice for every makeup lover, this palette contains thirty colourful shades packaged in an elegant rose gold case with a matching lip brush. Featuring fifteen PurePressed Eye Shadows, ten PureMoist Lipsticks and five PureGloss Lip Glosses, with a rose gold Lip Brush for precise application. Click here for more holiday gift ideas
And you’re set for the holidays! Call now to book in with one of our hair and skin care specialists as appointments are going fast!